Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
21925 Franz Rd Suite 401
Katy, Texas 77449
We Believe That Care Is A Relationship, Not A Task
Simply Dialysis and Home Health, our experience providing in-home care has opened our eyes to the challenges that seniors face every day that their loved ones are not even aware of. Our caregivers, who we affectionately call comfort keepers, are thoroughly screened and vetted for a number of reasons. This includes rigorous background checks, but the one thing we prioritize above all else is empathy, a trait that is in-born, not learned. These are the best individuals who can ensure an elderly loved one is well taken care of whether their caregivers are away on a trip, work all day or have to take care of personal errands.
We view aging as a blessing rather than a challenge. Simply Dialysis and Home Health are honored to help you and your loved ones through this rewarding phase of life with our dedicated care and hospitality. That is why our services are a great option for seniors who:
- Require nursing care or regular medical care.
- Need companionship in case they don’t have caregivers or their caregivers are away.
- Want to maintain their independence by maintaining an all-inclusive lifestyle.
- Who have advanced memory impairment and require a secure environment for round-the-clock care.
- Who need speech, occupational and physical therapy services at home.
The longer you wait, the worse their condition will get. Don’t they deserve to age in place with dignity and grace? Simply Dialysis and Home Healthcan ensure this and more with quality regular in home care services you can rely on.